OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (11)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Modern (6)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A Java application for transferring computer files in 5 letter groups1 weekly downloads
A light, flexible, and East-Asian language friendly 3D game engine.
Software to build extra language resource for existing software and software library packages and tools for language computing
Feed reader/aggregator that supports RSS and Atom formats. Its plugin architecture make it extensible and it runs under Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, and etc.
Graphic Editor Graphic Island
At this projects was convenience by end user. It is simply TCP/IP Changer. for Mobile user that Notebook
Microsoft Command Shell(code-named Monad) Utility Snapins Useful Administrative and .Net Development Msh utilities
Os Magnumis started as a tabletop RPG. This is the C++, command line version of the game.
The LabView of NI is a very attriactive tool and affords enough money but leaves no competitor. Although, there are some good HW manufacturers but is limited because of software. So if there is a good SW free, they can make cheap and good product.
이 프로젝트는 KOREA JBoss User Group에서 공개되는 다양한 소스코드를 유지 관리하는 프로젝트 입니다.