SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) provides VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V performance monitoring in a single pane of glass. Use built-in management actions to instantly remediate virtualization issues. VMAN also features PerStack ™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping VM performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your VM data. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
- OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (6)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (5)
- Mac (4)
- BSD (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A lightweight and easy-to-use password manager119,420 weekly downloads
Real-time 3D visualization of space1,865 weekly downloads
The Mobility Project wants to make communication simplier and more secure. We use Free (as in Freedom) Software to create tools that are powerful, but also intuitive.1 weekly downloads
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Pi Digit Generation Protocol(RFC 3091) server and client written in C++. Windows, Window service, Cygwin and Linux are supported.