OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Other License (1)
- BSD (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Modern (6)
- Windows (5)
- Mac (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Sodipodi is general vector illustrating application for Linux/Unix and Windows. It uses W3C SVG as native file and in-memory image format and can do many neat things.67 weekly downloads
Mona Font is a Japanese proportional font which allows you to view Japanese text arts correctly.61 weekly downloads
The development environment with the abstraction layer
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
SMS to receive SMS.
MkLinux: Linux at Mach 3 MkLinux is a port of Linux to the Mach 3 MicroKernel. Its home page can be found at http://www.mklinux.org and its primary ftp site is ftp://ftp.mklinux.org. This site is for bug tracking & other administrivia.
A TTY small utility that sits between the user and their shell to perform logging and other tasks. s1c Flatline also enables a method to "inject" data into a TTY (from other TTY's) as if it were entered via STDIN of the controlling TTY.