The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
- Mac (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Windows (5)
- BSD (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Android (2)
- Modern (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An award-winning drawing program for children ages 3 to 1212,408 weekly downloads
OpenTTD is an open source clone of the Microprose game "Transport Tycoon Deluxe". For more recent versions visit our website: http://www.openttd.org11 weekly downloads
Scooby is an open source full featured BeOS native e-mail client.
Seguro Distributor aims the design of an efficient algorithm that allows the safe distribution of public files, i.g., executables and source code. Files are decryptable with a public key, which is generated by a private key.
SilverWing is a Hotline client clone for BeOS. Hotline is a proprietary protocol of Hotline Communications that provides News, Chat and FTP.