OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (5)
- Windows (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Modern (4)
- Android (3)
- BSD (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A powerfull, generic and extensible data modeling tool. Features: diagram oriented, schema generation and reverse engineer to any relational DB, import and export to many formats, export diagram to picture or vectorial format, printing, documetation, etc1 weekly downloads
BPM Designer is a tool for modeling process and workflow with a BPMN notation.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Domain: Engineering/Manufacturing Design/Collaboration Software Framework. Goal: Detailed Requirements Specifications [Functional, Architecture, Software, API, GUI, Interface Standards, Functional Test and Standards Compliance Test Suites, Audienc
Gtk+ dock with smooth animations.
Its a ps2 media center with ps3 like xmb and internet browser which supports many formats like the .flv (www.youtube.com) which supports media streaming.The media center has all the media playback and usb hdd support.I want your support to do this.