You’ve likely added a tool to fix one problem and then a different tool to fix another problem. Pretty soon you have multiple instances of the same tool, different tools with overlapping functionality, no ability to collaborate across teams—all resulting in unknown bottlenecks and complicated or no reporting. As a DevOps leader, it’s up to you to balance the autonomy and flexibility of a DevOps approach. But how?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (13)
- Windows (13)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- Mac (10)
- Modern (8)
- Android (6)
- BSD (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A Live CD for the Evoluo project.
Geneology and Family Tree Management.
A video game with a mixture of 2D, 3D graphics, but mostly 2D. Currently in the planning phase. Database oriented, with multiplayer gameplay intended. Also with an underlying translation framework for Hindi and Japanese.
You can 'wear' any clothes on the internet 'virtually' on your body (image). And this application stores the URL where you can buy the clothes, you can share your information like your good looking shot or your ratingson the clothe over internet.
A user community and inclusive package of compatible routines available to diverse astronomy users. Application services to include astronomical lab control, image processing and amateur exploration that continues to adapt to meet a wide range of needs.
Domain: Engineering/Manufacturing Design/Collaboration Software Framework. Goal: Detailed Requirements Specifications [Functional, Architecture, Software, API, GUI, Interface Standards, Functional Test and Standards Compliance Test Suites, Audienc
Runes Of Magic
Seguro Distributor aims the design of an efficient algorithm that allows the safe distribution of public files, i.g., executables and source code. Files are decryptable with a public key, which is generated by a private key.
Its a ps2 media center with ps3 like xmb and internet browser which supports many formats like the .flv (www.youtube.com) which supports media streaming.The media center has all the media playback and usb hdd support.I want your support to do this.
The Über Contact Manager is a Java application that provides a centralised management, such as synchronization, duplicate management and distribution, of a user's contact list / address book.