OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (5)
- Android (4)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Learning to Code 2 Gether!
Building New Software for Bloodmeasure and Autoinsulininjectiondevices, as one "easyuseable" Software for all different availiable devices with datacomunication support. Webdatabase for secure access by User and Doctor of Internal Medice!
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The book shows you how architecting a modern security visibility infrastructure can help your business adapt to new threats, lengthen the usefulness of your current security investments, and optimize uptime and availability. See the entire threat landscape, understand security visibility basics, support both inline and out-of-band security systems, explore security visibility use cases and ask the right questions about visibility.Sponsored Listing
Main purpose is creating a OS which specializes in Honeypots.
((( bonzeye, bonZeye, bonsai, bonsi, BonPsi ))) a Volumetric Botanical Visualization for File Hierarchy Interfacing Goals: platform independence and consistency across devices, personalized and familiar tree-like branching structure, custom 2D overlays
The Über Contact Manager is a Java application that provides a centralised management, such as synchronization, duplicate management and distribution, of a user's contact list / address book.