OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (6)
- Linux (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Modern (4)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The search aggregator allows users to initiate searches across multiple applications and receive aggregated results. This project is based on Lucene, written in Java, exposes web and plugin interfaces, and supports the Open Search and Json standards.
The Ultimate Language Tool! Main Features: Web Page Translation, Translated Search, Auto Translation, Text Translation, Language Resources, Learning Languages, Ixquick Metasearch, Complete Privac. Currently available for Firefox 1.5 - 3.0
Mini servlet engine
Need programmer to insert our design characters into existing 3D Chess Game and title "Royal Hawaiian Chess the e-Game" we own the Trademark and design patent.
Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports". Compatible with x86, Power PC. Easy to use of any level users. Complete Documentantion in many languages. 99% compatible with Windows.
Team Elements is an Enterprise 2.0 team collaboration suite. It ties discussions, wikis, RSS, project and document management, and federated search into a unified application. It is database-driven with rigorous role-based access and permissions.