OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- PHP License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The SuperWikia ED-C2 is a backend manager for the SuperWikia LME launch environments application. It is used to manage and host all LME plugins, extension and macros and supports multi-programming and multi-language (I-18n) capabilities.
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.
The Staples Data Population & Migration Administrator is an application for the SuperWikia programming language which auto-builds critical infrastructure for cloned patches and provides backend server capability for smaller projects.