OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Windows (8)
- Mac (7)
- Android (5)
- Linux (5)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
Binary Automated Data Exchange Language (BADEL) ornate systems; kernels for BADEL chests, resorts/settlement codes, argument prompts, nests for FIN/POD, datelines, operating data and nomenclature claims. Requires SuperWikia Alpha Mainframe frameworks.
The SuperWikia ED-C2 is a backend manager for the SuperWikia LME launch environments application. It is used to manage and host all LME plugins, extension and macros and supports multi-programming and multi-language (I-18n) capabilities.
You are trapped on an island. What are you going to do? You choose. It's your adventure.
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.
The Staples Data Population & Migration Administrator is an application for the SuperWikia programming language which auto-builds critical infrastructure for cloned patches and provides backend server capability for smaller projects.