If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (11)
- Windows (11)
- Mac (8)
- BSD (7)
- Modern (6)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
upf2cpf is a cool command line tool which will takes in a UPF(Unified Power Format) and will convert it to a CPF(Common Power Format).This tool is very useful for Chip Design Engineers, who want to feed the power related info about the RTL in UPF/CPF.
Artificial Character, Artificial Thinker on INTERNET for Robotics especially based on signal processing, image processing, the technologies of computer vision and mind analysis theories between a baby and a mother.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
BPM Designer is a tool for modeling process and workflow with a BPMN notation.
CommonMap is an open source map project, forked from OpenStreetMap by a licence problem. CommonMap needs original softwares tuned for CommonMap. Most of software would be useful for any other open source map projects, too.
Tiny graphics library for embedded devices. Supports drawing of graphics primitives in memory buffer and on any kind of b/w graphic LCD.
A natural language engineering platform for processing Japanese.
Lunessaphir Mini Beam Simulator is a simulator of antenna propagation.You can see easily the spacial radiation patterns of array antenna like a thermogram, depending on amplification and phase of each antenna element.
Creating Embedded OS with LIVE OS Support Full Tools For Mobile Proces
The Staples Data Population & Migration Administrator is an application for the SuperWikia programming language which auto-builds critical infrastructure for cloned patches and provides backend server capability for smaller projects.
Pi Digit Generation Protocol(RFC 3091) server and client written in C++. Windows, Window service, Cygwin and Linux are supported.
A flexible Japanese to English language translation engine that allows multiple results be displayed according to all possible grammar ratings, i.e. a list of results will be displayed instead of only one. Please browse the CVS tree for actual project.