OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This is an Open Source desktop widget engine "Mashed Potato".
World of Rock is a free, open source, rock game, going to be compatible with all Xbox 360 controllers (wireless compatibility depends on hardware.).
AUT - Advanced UTility framework, is a powerful application framework to develop business logics. The component and workflow based design can simply apply to almost all tech layers, and special data dictionary design supports now and furture data model.
odfav is validation software for accessibility of the OpenDocument format (ODF) file. This project for IBM ODF coding challenge 2006.