OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Windows (5)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- BSD (2)
- Android (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Eclipseプラグイン開発勉強会(EclipSKY)で作成したプラグインプロジェクトや、資料などをあげておくプロジェクトです。MLなどの基本的な機能はGoogleGroup(http://groups.google.co.jp/group/eclipse-plugin-dev)3 weekly downloads
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
Feed reader/aggregator that supports RSS and Atom formats. Its plugin architecture make it extensible and it runs under Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, and etc.
Toolbox for Evolutional Database Design and Database Refactoring.
A project in which artifacts of practical code are accumulated & shared within developers, for purpose of quick learning/reuse or quick memory-recovery. It defined common interface for developers to integrate their different-purposed code together easily.
odfav is validation software for accessibility of the OpenDocument format (ODF) file. This project for IBM ODF coding challenge 2006.