OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (13)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- All POSIX (9)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- OS Independent (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- BSD (10)
- Mac (10)
- Windows (9)
- Modern (6)
- Android (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The SourceForge OpenRasMol project is an adjunct to the RasMol and OpenrasMol project at http://rasmol.org. It is hoped that the SourceForge OpenRasMol project will provide a convenient focal point for active collaborative contributions.141 weekly downloads
NaviMall (“Navigation Of Mall”) is an e-commerce and online store-management software program. It can be used on any web server that has PHP and MySQL installed. It is available as free software under the GNU General Public License.2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A powerfull, generic and extensible data modeling tool. Features: diagram oriented, schema generation and reverse engineer to any relational DB, import and export to many formats, export diagram to picture or vectorial format, printing, documetation, etc1 weekly downloads
Athena Based Xt Application. In 1st step, we develop MUA for Japanese with i18n technology.
ECLIA is Experimental Command Line Interface Assistant.
Main purpose is creating a OS which specializes in Honeypots.
A user community and inclusive package of compatible routines available to diverse astronomy users. Application services to include astronomical lab control, image processing and amateur exploration that continues to adapt to meet a wide range of needs.
An English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Hindi & Bengali desktop OS loading from miniCD or USB key with applications and personal config files on floppy or USB key.
w3af audit test discovery http://www.assetbank.co.uk
mBuddy is a project with the initial goal of allowing users of mobile devices (Java, J2ME) the option to find others based on interests, diet & other factors. Objectives are to allow intelligent, conditional, secure exchange of contact info, A/V & more.
typing soft. Japanese Hyakuninn-isshu.