OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (9)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- All POSIX (5)
- OS Portable (4)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- Mac (7)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (5)
- Windows (5)
- Android (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The SourceForge OpenRasMol project is an adjunct to the RasMol and OpenrasMol project at http://rasmol.org. It is hoped that the SourceForge OpenRasMol project will provide a convenient focal point for active collaborative contributions.551 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Capellini is a C++ code formatter. Your spaghetti code is going to become charming!
"Distributed breve" (distbreve) is an open-source software package to make the process of implementing asynchronous, parallelizable steve code running under the breve simulation environment easily distributable amongst as many compute nodes as possible.
HSFTP (Hybrid sftp) is developing to transmit the large size file at high speed on the long distance and wideband infrastructure. It has achieved the fast transfer by changing the file transfer part of sftp into the UDP (using UDT). cf. HSCP.
It is a simple script for monitoring and restart linux service processes if needed.
UltraMonkey-L7 project extends from the earlier Ultra Monkey project and provides load balancing features at Layer 7. The architecture is flexible to incorporate various protocols and load balancing methods, that can be added in the future.
The hyperreal is a support library for projection-based mixed-reality on Mac OS X.