OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (16)
- Linux (13)
- Mac (12)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- All POSIX (5)
- OS Independent (5)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- OS Portable (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Android (6)
- Modern (6)
- BSD (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
BeOS API and desktop ontop the Linux kernel.1 weekly downloads
VSE - Visual Sentence Engine. A SVG-based engine for drawing and evaluating visual sentences for generic visual languages. Support a web-based GUI. Actually support DFA (Deterministic Finite Automata) as typical visual language. Required Adobe SVGViewer.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
E-quality SQ is the first (AFAIK) open source software used to support ISO 9001 , ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 quality systems. We will address issues like nonconformity management, claims tracking, measuring instruments management and so on.
This a new forum very easy to install and to use. You can change the design, many options, update your forum automatically etc.
KrySyS ("The Krystal SyStem") is a virtual machine realized for educational purposes. On a set of virtual hardware components runs a kernel that manages the entire system as a modern OS does. KrySyStem can also executes assembly source code and [...]
OpenLAB is a developing environment to give the flexibility of a programming language as Python combined with graphical built-in tools for simulation, measurement, and control such as temperature monitoring, PID, SCADA, simulation and control systems.
PICUBINO is an Open-Source hardware and software creative system for coded artifacts. It is the making system itself and the resulting coded object both, within the creation of its specific programming and visual assembling language.
POD, Platform On Device: Allows users to have their programs on a removable device and run them from any pcs and OS. Some features: Modules classification; Messages brokering; Wrappers for dinamically install external applications as new modules.
Voice interface to drive your operating system
Quantum bit interface
A graphical toolkit to use the GPU (Graphical Processor) to perform general purpose operations.
YG è un piccolo programma che permette di registrare le partite mentre stai giocando, parlare con gli amici e chattare con loro...
Simple BASIC-like language, cross-platform, compiled