Also referred to as an IP PBX or a virtual PBX, a hosted PBX refers to a communication service where the call platform (as well as the PBX features and capabilities) are operated and maintained by a third-party service provider off-site. Businesses no longer have to purchase, maintain, or upgrade hardware because the service provider shoulders this responsibility. This allows organizations to focus more on their core competencies, and save moneySponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- OS Independent (4)
- All POSIX (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Windows (13)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (12)
- Android (10)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Modern (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Platformer game1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Sea battle simulator in a post-apocalyptic world with fast paced gameplay and dynamically changing environment. Command your ship to victory!
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
A Google Maps based car sharing portal. It helps car drivers finding a travelling companion who they can share fuel costs with. Besides, it helps passengers finding a car owner who goes to the same place at the same time.
FADE - The Animated Desktop is a desktop replacement program written in Action Script 3 (using Flex2 SDK) and Java (eclipse). Main features include action bars, hdd memory meters, animated icons, and such.
An MSN Plus script that blocks the messages that contains dangerous links.
The goal of this software is provide native network handling for Java platform. We will provide a easily extendable framework for packet and frame handling.
This is the academic project of Pixel Team. This group is founded to carry out with success the Project Lab 4 subject at Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary.
Game to feed your brain.
Ultimate dictionary that not only holds words but teaches them as well
hungarian map for free use