OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Artistic License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (15)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- Mac (13)
- Linux (12)
- Modern (5)
- Android (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A magyar Károli-Biblia forrása, néhány eszközzel, kellékkel és megjelenítési felülettel. Repository for the Hungarian Karoli-bible, with some tools, accessories and interfaces. (Rest of the project is in Hungarian.)2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
GroupSuite is a planned php-based groupware including calendar, address book, forum, ticket system, WebMail, CRM & DMS. The Goal is to bring developers of other solutions together to create a new powerful suite including the parts of current systems.1 weekly downloads
SSF aims at providing an easy to use and efficient framework for physics sim & visuals in small scientific simulations in real-time, as well as games, which are inherently real-time applications.1 weekly downloads
YAPCoM - Yet Another Perl Conference Manager.1 weekly downloads
Computer Musicians\' World is a music creator, modeller and manipulator program. With texture analysis you can represent the structure of music. A score editor, wave editor and a tracker also included as other types of music models.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Mu San Antonio es un juego Rpg del cual muchos disfrutaran
The goal of this software is provide native network handling for Java platform. We will provide a easily extendable framework for packet and frame handling.
It's a developer system which work with graphical source code.
Extensible crawler, search engine for publication databases!
Tallen is my first try to create an artificial entity, by using the latest findings.
This is a free Traffic Simulator project.
Transport system agents in a smart building.
Ultimate dictionary that not only holds words but teaches them as well