OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (7)
- Modern (7)
- Windows (7)
- Solaris (5)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A lightweight cross platform compare and merge tool. It supports file, directory and archive comparison, merge and syntax highlighting. Many GUI features are configurable and supports multiple languages (localization).
A lightweight cross platform XML editor. It has a tree viewer/editor and supports content completion, XPath, XQuery, XSLT, XML document validation etc. Many GUI features are configurable and supports multiple languages (localization).
ApexText is a general purpose text editor for developers and non-developers. It supports synatx highlighting for Java, C, C++, Perl, SQL, JSP, HTML etc., tooling for Java. Many UI features are configurable.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
CrypPic is a free software application based on Java 8 which can be used to encrypt and manipulate the image.
This project will deal with unicode transliteration for Devanagari Script or Hindi Fonts. User will be able to write in Hindi with the help of this project using simple talking way and technology name is Write As You Talk(TM).