OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (10)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (7)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Church Software for tomorrows Parish
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Geneology and Family Tree Management.
A Gurmukhi Text Editor and Word Processor (Punjabi language editor). It will support most used features available in a popular editor/word processor and allow users to enter text, perform searches, edit, spell-check, etc. all in the Gurmukhi script.
Vedic Astrology is the most comprehensive system of astrology. This software helps to learn and understand easily Jyotish techniques interactively. Useful for an astrologer to gather information using natural language for accurate prediction .
GnanaPiran Management system is a generic library management system of oriental books. It is for a) organizing oriental books by generic categories b) Currently for oriental class called Srivaishanvism SW -> JDK1.5, J2EE DB -> MySQL, Oracle OS -> WinNT
Using Ruling Planets (Lagna star lord, Rasi lord; Moon star lord, Rasi lord, Day lord) to predict the event time is the fastest method using KP Astrology (Jyotish) . PHP scripts using Swiss Ephemeris for mobile via web browser (AstroOpenSource@gmail.com)
Unicode Translator using ITRANS transliteration for Indian languages like Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Kannada. Open Source project using Java as the development environment. Both stand-alone using Swing and web based using Applet are provided.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.