ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (16)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (16)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- OS Independent (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Linux (16)
- Windows (12)
- Modern (10)
- Mac (5)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Performance and stability1 weekly downloads
A Civillian Flight Simulator set in the Year of 2050 for Windows and Linux, the game will include Existing Cities (With new Stuff) and new cities, Money, Bulletin Board Systems for Job finding and other stuff, Aircraft Buying, City to City Transportation
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Bead Constructor is a utility for creating designs and patterns made of beads. The utility allows to create and edit patterns, to convert images to patterns, to draw maps of underlining wires. It also contains many other tools for a creator's needs.
William Gibson in his Science Fiction described AI controlled intrusion combat equipment or ICE. This project is to help and develop AI based ICE
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Formula C - The next generation program for building chemical formulas with an advanced enzyklopedia and functions to export the images in JPEG format.
kernelpeel is Linux kernel wrapper which allows to create kernel independent modules. It is very useful for a closen source drivers which want be kernel independent.
"MLBibFile" is a tool for Managing Library Bibliography Files, based on PHP and MySQL, to provides a web interface for organizing bibliographic lists that can be text-files, OpenOffice, msOffice, HTML or PDF. It will support English and Hebrew.
A system for managing the allocation of mishnayot (and perhaps other texts) for post-mortem Torah learning.
Lesson Plan and Classroom management software for Hebrew School teachers. Features: Lesson Plan Database Attendance Test Generator Gradebook Lesson plan editing will be done in English and Hebrew
OpenDRM (Digital Rights Management) is a unique framework comprising together various technologies to provide technological solution for Copyright and Privacy protection in the digital information domain.
TJC is a compression software written in the Java programming language and is under the LGPL license. It is based on LZW compression and has an easy to use GUI.
Encrypt emails using gpg and php.
The project create, modify and translate existed libraries and tools for using the Hebrew language and Bi-Directional tools using FreePascal as main development compiler