OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A new advanced customizable graphic menu multi boot and OS loader based on XOSL project with gujin project features, this project integrate too a mini OS to provide certain customizable specialized maintenance tasks before boot partition/load OS target.
COBE is a operating system, wich is right in developing. Stay tuned.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
NandOS ist ein Betriebsystem.
Customize Kernel 64-Bit Operating System
The open bicycle computer (oBiCo) is an outdoor computer to be mounted on your bike. We are providing an open source based plattform to ether use Linux based software or go with a small GPL'ed C++ OS (Booting in just 2 seconds)
yaMOS stands for: yet another "My Operating System". This is a hobby Operating System, let's see to what it develops... At the moment it's only a kernel written in C++ and Assemly.