- OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Windows (7)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (4)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The world's leading open source portal5,627 weekly downloads
THIS PROJECT HAS MOVED TO GITHUB: https://github.com/janrieke/contractmanager ContractManager is a contract management software for the Jameica platform (http://willuhn.de/products/jameica/). It allows you to enter details of your contracts, e.g., financial information, runtime, or cancellation deadlines. It notifies you about upcoming cancellation deadlines. For installation instruction, see http://janrieke.de/contractmanager/.
A techonogically advanced engine using C++ and ASM as languages.
An open platform for Online Filing of Intellectual Property Documents built by an open community of tool providers, operating under an open source model, with a license that grants royalty free and world wide redistribution rights.
The Open Source part of the product fxtool. Over time, more functions will move over to being Open Source plug-ins or modules. Visit the site for more information.