Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (13)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Windows (14)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (7)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- Linux (11)
- Mac (8)
- Modern (8)
- BSD (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Eternal Warfare is turn driven, browser based game. It will have multiple realms to play through and eventually travel back to. Development will be focused mainly on community driven systems and will also create a flexible character development system.
OpenMH (Open Multi-Head) is an open source, multi-monitor management engine for use with DirectX/OpenGL applications and game clients.
Quantum bit interface
Having basic screen reading functions issued by the blinds plus supporting Plugins which makes the screen reader costomizeable by the user. Ability to export and import user settings. For more information visit our project homepage.
TOU is an action paced side-view game, former developed by a small group called GigaMess, now distributed and developed by an OpenSource-Group (no name yet). The basic idea is to fly a spaceship in order to wipe out your enemies.
Tcldrop is basically a clone of the Eggdrop IRC bot, but is being written purely in Tcl. The intention is to write a much more scriptable bot than Eggdrop is. It will run stand-alone or from any Tcl-enabled application (Tcl v8.5+).
The Über Contact Manager is a Java application that provides a centralised management, such as synchronization, duplicate management and distribution, of a user's contact list / address book.