OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- Linux (10)
- Windows (9)
- BSD (6)
- Mac (6)
- Android (4)
- Modern (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The free and open source text editor for Mono3 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Mwamko is a web interface for OpenVZ. As of August 18, 2007 the projects being transfered from SourceForge.net to Freshmeat.net1 weekly downloads
Great Ant Colony Maxium. Be an Ant form birth to solder. Hunt, protect, work like a team. Use 3d Game Engine Plus.
An open source Web Portal Framework / Content Management System application written in ASP.NET / C# for the Windows OS platform and Linux MONO.
Building New Software for Bloodmeasure and Autoinsulininjectiondevices, as one "easyuseable" Software for all different availiable devices with datacomunication support. Webdatabase for secure access by User and Doctor of Internal Medice!
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
An IDE currently supporting C and C++ only. It is used for browsing and editing source codes.
An environment for multi-modal input devices, allowing for gestural and multiple point interface. Our core system includes input management, gesture recognition and a simple application gateway.
SDVault is a networked archiving and versioning system. A script running on the client automatically finds new or modified files to archive on a server. The user accesses his archived files for restoration via a web interface.
Our goal is to develop and implement an adoptable and human-friendly linux for home and small buiness/office, and provide excellence user experience.