Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Modern (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The fast powerful CALC is a desktop scientific calculator, still is under development and tests. The objective is offer a good and easy to use mathematical tool. I hope you enjoy it.1 weekly downloads
Atenza's (also named Neo-B5F) Firefox builds from previous B5F (Big-5 Fixed) Community Edition. It gives most common tune up so that can be work on computer can run Firefox. Both SFX file and installer are available.
Atenza's (also named Neo-B5F) Thunderbird builds from previous B5F (Big-5 Fixed) Community Edition. It gives most common tune up so that can be work on computer can run thunderbird. Both SFX file and installer are available.
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
MyRSS is a web based Ajax RSS reader. The web application allows the user to create a personal collection of RSS feeds which will be parsed regularly for quick overview.