OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A MATLAB Mex-DLL to SQLite Databases16 weekly downloads
A tool based on the model proposed by Bellman & Zadeh (1970) fuzzy logic (fuzzy sets) decision support paper. The first version of the application was developed in Java (pure java + jgoodies and some other APIs). Now it is being rewritten using nebular, a pure Java fuzzy API.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Dieses Projekt versucht, aus den Oszillationskurven eines an einer schwingenden Plattform befestigten 3D-Beschleunigungssensors charakteristische Kennwerte zu ermitteln, um die posturale Gleichgewichtsleistung von Patienten quantitativ zu beurteilen.
Developement of a SPM (statstical parametric mapping) toolbox for scale space analysis of functional MRI data
CITY DRAIN is an open source toolbox for integrated modelling of urban drainage systems realized in Matlab/Simulink. I tenable blockbased modelling of hydrology and substance flow.