OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Windows (6)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (3)
- BSD (2)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The fast powerful CALC is a desktop scientific calculator, still is under development and tests. The objective is offer a good and easy to use mathematical tool. I hope you enjoy it.1 weekly downloads
Atenza's (also named Neo-B5F) Firefox builds from previous B5F (Big-5 Fixed) Community Edition. It gives most common tune up so that can be work on computer can run Firefox. Both SFX file and installer are available.
Atenza's (also named Neo-B5F) Thunderbird builds from previous B5F (Big-5 Fixed) Community Edition. It gives most common tune up so that can be work on computer can run thunderbird. Both SFX file and installer are available.
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
SUNC soll ein Chatprogramm werden, dass so ähnlich wie ICQ arbeitet, aber auch Funktionen von SKYPE enthält.