OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (2)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (17)
- BSD (16)
- Linux (12)
- Modern (10)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Java application for transferring computer files in 5 letter groups1 weekly downloads
Ziel des Projekts ist ein Aquarien Steuergerät basierend auf dem Atmel AVR Mikrocontroller. Primäres Ziel ist Lichtsteuerung mit dimmbaren EVGs, mit der Zeit sind drei analoge Eingänge hinzugekommen für die Messung von pH, Temperatur und sonst was.
ICQ like client for Symbian OS 9.2
Konference is (or better: will be) a video-conferencing application for KDE. Since the rewrite (2005/01/25) it supports SIP as the signalling protocol. No longer H323 folks.
The free and open Microcontroller Operating System Tool. It provides a kernel, device drivers, networking, rudimental command line interpreter and board support packages. Supported HW: ARM7(AT91SAM7X256) , H83003, Board: Olimex SAM7_EX256.
Pertergrin a fantasy role playing game. The player plays the role of a hero going through adventures. Pertergrin is also an role playing game system. This enables you to create or improve a world, towns, items etc. using an Editor.
A portable emulator, mainly oriented on the GameBoy by Nintendo but in the future maybe also other Z80-based systems. Written in C++ and with SDL.
The Quarks operating system is the attempt to write a small microkernel-based operating system, mainly for educational purposes.
Swan is a simple warehouse application for private tinkerer or small official institutions like kindergartens. The aim of swan is to manage your stock very easy and to order your stuff directly from your database content.It requires Gtk#,Mono and MySQL.
Transvader is a free ("free speech") "Asteroids"-like arcade game, implemented in C++, using the Allegro game library.
Our mission is to explore and develop new operating system concepts aimed at producing a more efficient computing environment where both the machine and user time are taken in consideration.
Just like alanine is an essential amino acid needed for protein synthesis, a garbage collector is needed for every modern operating system. AL4nin tries to be that for an L4 based Dylan OS. See design document at http://www.gwydiondylan.org/papers/
CDDA2OGG is a small script written in Perl. It can be used to rip Audio CDs and encode the songs as Ogg/Vorbis file. It has CDDB-Support.
A graphical user interface (GUI) for MySQL Databases using Trolltech's QT toolkit. Intended for people with no or little SQL Knowledge and for creating small databases on a PC.
PHP Class witch read and analyse font files (True Type, Open Type). And gives back the result as Arrays.