OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (7)
- Mac (6)
- Android (5)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A Project that dedicates itself to creating alternate Programs for Windows, Linux (probably Mac too ) in Visual Basic and C1 weekly downloads
A new advanced customizable graphic menu multi boot and OS loader based on XOSL project with gujin project features, this project integrate too a mini OS to provide certain customizable specialized maintenance tasks before boot partition/load OS target.
FireBucket is a project to create a Debian based Firewall/Router with WLAN and a choice of WAN (DSL) or UMTS/GPR connection. Als a choice of connection to UMTS/GPRS as a backup connction. A web configuration will also be implemented.
MAW is an Browsergame it plays in the middleage.
a free job search apps, based on PHP and Mysql
RedPlanner is an Open Source framework for core network planning. It is written in Java and based on Eclipse RCP. It is composed of several plug-in modules: optimization engine, physical equipment inventory, automatic equipment allocation, etc.
Sistema para gerenciamento de rede baseado em unix
SMS-Tool with AES-enrcyption for Smartphones.