- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Windows (6)
- Linux (3)
- Mac (2)
- Modern (2)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Remove large amounts of unwanted applications quickly.1,098 weekly downloads
I'm trying to make this the best image maker/editor in the world.
The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
MagiBatis is a Windows C#.Net application that permits Ibatis configuration. Instead of creating your maps and configuration files in XML by your own, you can easily make them graphically through MagiBatis.
Daisy is an open source, Java-based content management framework consisting of a stand-alone HTTP/XML accessible content repository with strong search functionalities and a Web-based, Wiki-like editing and publishing user interface.
The Open Translation Network will assist people in translating and revising any textual document. Based on P2P technology, it will allow users to request/provide the translation or the revision of virtually any textual document.