OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- Mac (11)
- BSD (10)
- Linux (10)
- Windows (10)
- Modern (4)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
JMCAD is an program for the modeling and simulation of complex dynamic systems. This includes the ability to construct and simulate block diagrams. The visual block diagram interface offers a simple method for constructing, modifying and maintaining complex system models. The simulation engine provides fast and accurate solutions for linear, nonlinear, continuous time, discrete time, time varying and hybrid system designs. With JMCAD, users can quickly develop software or "virtual" prototypes of systems or processes to demonstrate their behavior prior to building physical prototypes. The user builds his system model by selecting predefined blocks from a block library and simply wiring the blocks together. Each block of the diagram performs a function. Users can also create custom blocks in Java and add them to the JMCAD block library. JMCAD is a block diagram language for creating complex nonlinear dynamic systems.130 weekly downloads
The Quiz of Country and Their Capital.1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Performance and stability1 weekly downloads
upf2cpf is a cool command line tool which will takes in a UPF(Unified Power Format) and will convert it to a CPF(Common Power Format).This tool is very useful for Chip Design Engineers, who want to feed the power related info about the RTL in UPF/CPF.
Console Sudoku - Interactive Mode
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A small sudoku solver.
Simple Palindrome Quiz under Terminal.
Ensemble de jeux de tableaux courant en Afrique.
A funny terrarium simulation including some pets as "speedbrick" and "cutit". This project include genetic transmition and managment of blood-dumber.