There's no event quite like OSCON—the best place on Earth to sharpen your skills and discover new techniques, making you better at what you do and igniting your love of all things digital. You'll find everything open source: languages, communities, best practices, products and services. Join us May 8-11 in Austin, TX, and let OSCON ignite your love of all things digital!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Modern (5)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Android (1)
- BSD (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A free IDE for C#, VB.NET, & Boo projects on Microsoft's .NET platform7,742 weekly downloads
CMS foto gallery, Visual Studio .NET: EXIF, geolocation, easy to use36 weekly downloads
A powerful WOL, ping, shutdown, GUI application.20 weekly downloads
This is an attempt to port the famous Cybera software to .NET.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
File Crypt is freeware program for file protect. File Crypt encrypt/decrypt file with strong encryption. For encrypt you choose password which is needed for decryption. Encrypted file have .rzx file type. The GUI is multilanguage.
Handheld-based system (PalmOs or PocketPC) to acquire and analyze infrared-camera based images.
The Open Translation Network will assist people in translating and revising any textual document. Based on P2P technology, it will allow users to request/provide the translation or the revision of virtually any textual document.