RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
- OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (1)
- All POSIX (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Windows (5)
- Modern (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Free FTP and SFTP client for Windows36,665 weekly downloads
PNotes is light-weight, flexible, skinnable manager of virtual notes on your desktop. It supports multiple languages, individual note's settings, transparency and scheduling. Absolutely portable as well - no traces in registry. PNotes.NET edition requires .NET framework 4 Client Profile1,807 weekly downloads
CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows.1,581 weekly downloads
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
An eMule client that is based on the original one, but with a new credit system.