OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
Libravatar, the software behind libravatar.org, allows domain owners to control how avatars (profile pictures) are served to other Web sites. It implements a modified version of the Gravatar API, adding a few features such as federation, LDAP and OpenID.
A 3d Virtual Cities Projects about Santorini Island, Greece. The aim is to create a city simulator where users can virtually navigate with the mouse, find information about Santorini, shop on line and more. Project will be finished into February 2010.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively