OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
EyesOfNetwork is free and is designed to allow easy implementation of a library process (ITIL). It simply shows information, raises alerts when there is trouble, helps the team to solve it, and very easily provides SLA reports in an editable format.
This project intends to port the "Android Open Source Project "on the Samsung Galaxy GT-i7500. We are working with the Eclair 2.1 branch of the Android Open Source Project. This project use modified framework, core and settings from Cyanogen.
Main purpose is creating a OS which specializes in Honeypots.
This distribution is a live-cd who share as simple as possible the storage ressources of any computers (in samba) Example of use : • A user who crash here OS. • A network administrator that needs a storage server as quickly as possible.
The project is the developpement of a french Backtrack Distribution and a wiki-forum based for support... Backtrack is a remote-exploitation Tools, based on slax which is based on Slackware technology...