OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Windows (9)
- Modern (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Android (2)
- Linux (2)
- Mac (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Turn your PC into a very advanced MediaCenter/HTPC6,207 weekly downloads
.NET c# directshow lib, capture and playback using c# and directshow880 weekly downloads
This is an attack organisation helper for Travian. It helps you to plan a coordinated operation in very short time. Your attacks will slap your enemies in the same sec. Your defense will arrive between enemies attacks. Your mp3 will alarm you in time.1 weekly downloads
LookMediaPlayer is a multimedia player video and audio reader developed out of C# (csharp), it makes it possible to read all the videos and music if the codecs are installed. LookMedia can play radio on the port 8000. For the use one needs the framework2 weekly downloads
It's a 3D Game Engine with XNA.
This project goals is to create a black box to register flights made by Météor Virtual Airline pilots.
OpenMH (Open Multi-Head) is an open source, multi-monitor management engine for use with DirectX/OpenGL applications and game clients.
Projet de développement d'un jeu vidéo de type MOBA Pokémon.