OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Windows (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Linux (2)
- Modern (2)
- BSD (1)
- Mac (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
VIBOT - Erasmus Mundus Masters in Computer Vision & Robotics. Tools, toolboxes and stand-alone applications of computer vision applied to robotics.
The goal of the project is the automatic treatment of an agenda pictures in order to convert it into a digital agenda.
This tool allows to compute LOLIMOT models. LOLIMOT models are also called neuro-fuzzy models or fast neural network models. This tool can export the model into C, C++, Matlab.