OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Windows (3)
- Mac (2)
- Modern (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Baculaconf is a web tool to configure bacula, an open source backup tool without having to edit any configuration files It use AJAX technics to provide an efficient UI on Firefox, IE and Safari It use apache2/php5/mysql5 and works with unix/linux/macos
This software enable users to manage an HoH/GvG/PvE level 20 team or build. Build can be shared with others users that using this software. It is also possible to manage skill templates from Guild Wars.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Survey coffeeBeans are Swing based JavaBeans for easy component based MVC application development