OSI-Approved Open Source (18)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (19)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (17)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (17)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- Windows (19)
- Modern (16)
- Embedded Operating Systems (9)
- BSD (4)
- Linux (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Performance and stability2 weekly downloads
PCTurk mIRC Scripts. mIRC Scripts archive.1 weekly downloads
This an electronic recipe book capable of storing many recipes. I am currently looking for about 2-3 C++ programmers.
OO extension to C
EQCaztor : An EverQuest log file parser for casters.
Software to build extra language resource for existing software and software library packages and tools for language computing
A small program for easily archiving several floppy disks onto CD so that exact copies of the disks can easily be recreated and so that the programs on those disks can be installed from the CD.
Planetary Force is a platform shooter spaceship game entirely written in Assembly Language. It contains other utilities such as a stage editor which was written in Delphi and a bitmap editor which was also written in Assembly Language.
This project will revolutionize client to server program communications. Open source versions of anything we release, will be available here.
Scene16 is the open source 16-bit RPG World Builder based on Scenario v2.9, written by David A Wicker.
Sig2Dat is for KaZaA, KaZaA Lite, Diet KaZaA, Imesh, Clean Imesh, Grokster and Clean Groksters. It makes easyier to share files with your friends you just give them a link and there P2P program will start downloading.
Steini\\\'s Mini Compiler is a fast DOS 16 bit compiler. Please help to improve the programming language writing new commands. The compiler uses a set of assembly files for the compilation process.
Tyro is a very high level programming language designed mainly for the beginners of the programming. It makes life easier for the programming newbies.
This program is used for looking up words and is aimed at the students in high school and college (and possibly middle school) that have to look up vocab words and would like to do so in a quick, timely matter.
bwIRC Webserver is a webserver written in mIRC language. It has multiple options like: - setting max people - own error pages - special CGI - forum - stable - fast - good bugtrakking system - near future a database system will added (kind of myS
hyptertella is a Peer to peer(p2p) system using the gnutella network, features include: filters, fast(er) downloads, easy interface, an open api for use in other applications such as an antivirus. the main pourpose of hypertella is stabability.
QDMP (Quick and Dirty Messagind Protocol) is a fast decentralized messaging protocol over a TCP/IP network. It's purpose is to replace the microsoft "net send" function with all the fonctionality of it, and a decentralized architecture.