OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Windows (4)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
DatalOSs is a small experimental i386 operating system, mostly written in C++ It's intended for educational purposes, we don't expect it to provide much useful functionality.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A x86 hobbyist operating system written in C and assembly.
Media Lab Asia collaborated with IIT Delhi for development real-time kernel O/S named “RTKER OS” portable on microprocessor based systems and a Multithreaded O/S for 8-bit microcontrollers (like 8051 and ATMega128) as low cost embedded solution.
Home Directory: /home/angosson/public_html/www/ Server Name srv47 cPanel Version 11.32.4 (build 13) Theme x3 Apache version 2.2.22 PHP version 5.3.13 MySQL version 5.1.63-cll Architecture x86_64 Operating system linux Shared IP Address 18.104.22.168/angosso.net
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system