OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
LinTIx - An operating system for the TI-83+ calculator series that mimics the look and feel of Debian-based linux
Itis an distribution of ubuntu with which you can compile easier or so on.
The project is the developpement of a french Backtrack Distribution and a wiki-forum based for support... Backtrack is a remote-exploitation Tools, based on slax which is based on Slackware technology...