OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (18)
- Linux (14)
- Mac (14)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (9)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (5)
- Android (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Audio converter and CD ripper for various formats9,861 weekly downloads
a parametric 3D CAD modeler4,134 weekly downloads
Turn your PC into a very advanced MediaCenter/HTPC3,890 weekly downloads
Ultimate Webshots Converter is a Webshots pictures converter. It is able to show and save into JPEG files the pictures contained in the following files : WBC, WBZ, WB1 and WBD.23 weekly downloads
Tool for creating live usb-drives and downloading distros7 weekly downloads
AssetsSoSimple is a web based asset and purchasing management system, to track assets (barcode), parts, employees, ip addresses, requests for quotes and purchase orders (PDF enabled preview), timesheets (based on import from other DB or on manual ent1 weekly downloads
Is a tool designed to help map (organize), monitor, and interact with Windows / Linux systems, and network-related devices. Support exists for defining short-cut tools for each "node", etc. Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 weekly downloads
Form Maker1 weekly downloads
A social web-based platform for project, organization or community management. Includes forum, semantic wiki, blog and other technologies.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Cross platform and cross browser generic rapid application development studio tool, runs on Java/Reflection, hibernate, spring and DOJO ajax framework. Provides drag and drop design and development of applications live on intranet or internet.
Extremely simple Wiki written in Java.
A software solution for managing Cybercafes,register users,define a network,log client's internet traffic,define custom services and block client workstations according to the antiterror laws of Italy (Legge Pisanu 155/05) and of other countries.
The Scheme Natural Language Toolkit (S-NLTK) is a Scheme R6RS library for language and text processing, and various tasks related to symbolic and statistical analysis of language data.
TransDict is a web based localization framework. It helps organizing translations for national translation teams by centralizing translation efforts for various projects. It supports translating appliactions projects through web interfaces.
A collection of software made by Milos Rancic.
skEditor is a powerful text editor for Windows. It features support for various text formats and viewing of various image formats.