ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (26)
- Academic Free License (7)
- Adaptive Public License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (6)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (28)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (20)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (7)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (19)
- Mac (17)
- Modern (10)
- Android (8)
- BSD (8)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Support de renforcement, du nom de domaine: angosso.net. Database Environment: ADO.NET, PostgreSQL. W3C Voice, Web Services. Microsoft Xbox... Defines the ASP.NET implements to synchronously process HTTP Web requests using custom HTTP handlers.3 weekly downloads
Performance and stability1 weekly downloads
For Trading & General Contracting Est
AncesTree is a genealogy management application which is used to build and manage GEDCOM formatted files in an easy to use, open-source application
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
A simulation designed to help working with an ATM and understanding all of it's features.
This is a PHP/MySQL system that can generate a few simple yet sufficient financial reports for small business owners with no accountancy experience
An Iburst monitoring and control application aimed at Ubuntu users.
Network slow but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Sponsored Listing
Silent Server is an Open Source Web Server.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Evil Realms is an adventure game that will be based on Final Fantasy. It's about a few kids finding themselves in trouble with evil forces and they need to fight their way out of the crap... So come on and join in on the fun of developing this game.
An application intended for 3D modelling across networks and on stand-alone systems. It uses a server-side and client-side application, allowing for simultaneous collaborative work done on parts of projects/files and for the seamless integration thereof.
JMCE is a Java Multiplayer Chess Game. You can play over networks(including internet) or against a computer player.
Linux Modular Configuration System
Great Mac dashboard for Window's Microsoft XP
The game will be a FPS game that shall be extended over time.
SmartPOS aims to be a unique enterprise-level point-of-sale system, specifically targeted at restaurants but general enough to use for many tasks.
SociaWap is a HTML5 wapsite for modern and predated smartphones
The Ultimate Apocalypse Now Style Game , Using C and Assembly as the main vehicles of creation, The Harbinger Enigma will utilize Object-Oriented C and Assembly code to generate the most flashy 3D graphics and most intense story line ever. Enjoy.
Capture your genealogical information in a GEDCOM compatible format using a web based interface or and end user application. Create a central database that can be updated using several available scripts. Make the information available via the web
Open Source components for the VIZNET Information Portal
1. a browser plugin that converts a site in *any* language into Blissymbolics. This is possible, I think, though one has to figure out how to deal multiple meaning words. However, it ain't gonna translate poetry. 2. a schanzzy typing program 3. a font
translate social network