OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Apache Software License (3)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (2)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Windows (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Modern (6)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (2)
- Linux (2)
- Mac (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BPPS offers a wide range of links for all your home and business needs
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
On Stop surely a show stopper.
PhoenixEMR is a high quality, cross platform, electronic medical records system designed for mid-sized to large medical practices. It is coded entirely in .NET and provides all of the expected features of a modern, HIPAA complaint EMR system.
This software integrate a Cifs Shares with a Microsof Windows Server Domain. The software is intentended to be used by system administrators who have to manage users permissions on cifs shares with an automount script at users logon.
TFlex is a Html, PHP, CSS, MySql and C++ training corse.
this expansion for the game combat commander battlezone2 the [wobz] or [zrfbz] thing brings wole active content in a battlezone2 gives the user play 26 races instead 2 as default note wole thing alredy made we here in try to impruve its sub sections
This project concept is "Good bye login form". YggDore Sky Gate provides login to various service by using same the login ID and password. The authentic method is like POP before SMTP, very simple, your service is able to join easily.