OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- BSD License (2)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (2)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Modern (9)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- BSD (8)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (7)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An attempt at developing an Artificial Inteligence software, based on the notion that inteligence is a set of conditional choices (in programming terms, it means a whole lot of if statements).
Luz is a GPL IRC Services. It's purpose is to offer a quality free software product, instead of the closed source available ones. It's designed mainly -but not limited to- for ircu based ircd's.
Designed to use what is known about users via the /etc/passwd file on unix/linux systems to generate a dynamic dictionary or csv file of more accurate guesses as to what their possible password may be, to look for bad password protection practices.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Pace-IDS is an Intrusion Detection system designed to replace Tripwire, in that it is faster, and more effective of detecting trojan activity, and is easier to configure. All you have to do usually is simply change one variable to your email address.
- language perl / library Graph, XML::LibXML - OS platforms, all platform that support perl and lsof tool - This software aims to realize an HIDS, based on programs behaviour modelling.
Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports". Compatible with x86, Power PC. Easy to use of any level users. Complete Documentantion in many languages. 99% compatible with Windows.
StandByMe IRCD : a ircd based around the unreal3.2 ircd , with a more security objective for the chatters, and better admin tools for ircops , it will be designed for the *nix os , hopfully with a W32 port
This project contains myriad tools for running successful political campaigns. While designed in the US, it should be easily portable to other nations as well, assuming a basic knowledge of the target locale's regulations and infrastructure.