OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- IBM Public License (4)
- MIT License (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Windows (11)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Modern (8)
- Linux (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Mac (3)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
I/O performance Analysis Tool4,614 weekly downloads
Jiddu Krishnamurti's Book of Life2 weekly downloads
Hello, This is a great site where I have published almost all the programs Ive Made. This is a great oppertnuity for all of the programmers and others to view my work and send me feedback and patchs and others sorts of feedback. Thank You1 weekly downloads
Guess the word chosen by the game ...1 weekly downloads
Aplicaciones PORTABLES (sin instalacion) para Windows y Linux. Entre ellas hay msn, gestor de descargas, utilidades IP, JUEGOS BUENISIMOS!!! miren las capturas de pantalla.
BPPS offers a wide range of links for all your home and business needs
This application can be used to extract the ID3 information of any MP3 file. Along with ID3 information, the application also give information of individual frames of MP3 file.
On Stop surely a show stopper.
This application reads the wav file header and gives the information of complete wav file.
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
I have started to develop and release pre modded phpbb 3.0 forums if you're interested in seeing what they look like please visit our main forums for the demo link.