RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (10)
- Modern (10)
- Windows (9)
- Mac (7)
- Solaris (7)
- BSD (6)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Black scalpel is an advanced graphical (Swing gui) security and analysis tool written in Java, C and Assembler (platform independent). Current stage is early alpha, many features are still missing. Use SVN!
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Firescale Dragonchat is a secure and extensible peer-to-peer chat, which is based on Java.
A portable version of the ProQuake Quake1 (NetQuake) engine.
A framework for creating board games and card games using a minimal amount of Java programming and playing them against AI or human opponents.
The mission of libshell is to keep in place all patterns, functions and etc of shell as a library which are useful in day-to-day work activities. With libshell one can definitely obviate the task in hand.
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
Trek7 the original multiplayer network star trek game from the early-mid 70s. We are hoping to revive this classic (no, its not netrek/mtrek, not even close). hopefully the SF community can help port this to modern day networks.