Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (10)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (4)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (13)
- Windows (12)
- Mac (9)
- BSD (8)
- Modern (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
jHDL,is a total integrated e-learning framework for chatting, shared white board, download material, html editor, web browsing, video conference and web module for registration, scheduling, and administration. Using EJB as middle tier and Struts framewor3 weekly downloads
This project is the reference/bootstrap compiler for the Aglaia programming language. The language is object oriented and supports garbage collection, contracts, etc. Care is taken to ensure consistent and clean syntax, and to reduce programmer errors,
IBM Lotus Domino R5 based, powered by GURPS, web site which includes: Dicer roller, Character creation utility, Combat resolver, Arena action solution.
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Hybrim is going to be an open-source instant messenger. It will combine many instant messaging clients (focusing in on MSN, AOL, Yahoo!, and ICQ Instant Messengers). We will fuse together a wonderful GUI.
Media Pundit is a Multi-Platform (Eclipse) Catalogue, Database tool for Media Files such as Songs, Movies, Videos, Blogs...anything under the sun written in Java. It has Multi Database support via JDBC-ODBC and features ID tag editing, Caching
NuDawn is a project that will integrate an OS/2 emulation within WINE using the OS2LINUX library. Thereby permitting OS/2 applications to be executed on Linux. Versions of WINE and OS2LINUX specific to this project willl be kept on this repository.
PBL (prounounced "pibble") is a general-purpose language targeted to SCADA applications (Systems Control And Data Acquisition).
An open-source clone of the Renegade BBS package.
Aalib-perl is a Perl binding for the AA-Lib, an ascii-art gfx library.
Broswer-based Point of Sale system for traditional small businesses.
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system