Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (6)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- All POSIX (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (12)
- Modern (12)
- Windows (11)
- Solaris (10)
- BSD (8)
- Mac (8)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Open Source Solid Modeling CAD2,087 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Black scalpel is an advanced graphical (Swing gui) security and analysis tool written in Java, C and Assembler (platform independent). Current stage is early alpha, many features are still missing. Use SVN!
Lose the spreadsheets. Get Infoblox DDI: Consolidate DNS, DHCP, IP address management into a single platform. Orchestrate DDI functions for hybrid & public cloud & virtual & private cloud environments. Access rich reporting & analytics capabilities for capacity planning & asset management. Boost IT efficiency & automation with seamless RESTful API integration.Sponsored Listing
Exclaim! allows you to share anything with anyone.
LUT is a light-weight unit testing framework for the C++ language. LUT provides many features to ease the creation of new tests.
An Open Source Parser Library for parsing Verilog, System Verilog, EDIF and VHDL source files.
OpenDBA Assistants (ODA) is an architected application to automate tasks for Oracle DBAs. Source code is unix shell (ksh/bash) and procedural languages. ODA provides highly automated scripts for routine tasks like RMAN backup, exports, logrotate, etc.
Very Powerfull Crossplatform Qt Based Music Note Editor[Still Planing]
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
The mission of libshell is to keep in place all patterns, functions and etc of shell as a library which are useful in day-to-day work activities. With libshell one can definitely obviate the task in hand.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
Trek7 the original multiplayer network star trek game from the early-mid 70s. We are hoping to revive this classic (no, its not netrek/mtrek, not even close). hopefully the SF community can help port this to modern day networks.